6 Ağustos 2007 Pazartesi

My Dying Bride [Discography]

My Dying Bride-Towards The Sinister-1990 (Demo)

Tracklist :
1.Symphonaire Infernus Et Spera Empyrium
2.Vast Choirs
3.The Grief Of Age
4.Catching Feathers




My Dying Bride-"Symphonaire Infernus Et Spera Empyrium" (1991 EP)

Tracklist :
1.Symhonaire Infernus Et Spera Empyrium
2.God Is Alone
3.De Sade Soliloquay




My Dying Bride-"As The Flower Withers" (1992)

Tracklist :
1.Silent Dance
2.Sear Me
3.The Forever People
4.The Bitterness And The Bereavement
5.Vast Choirs
6.The Return Of The Beautiful
7.Erotic Literature




My Dying Bride-"Turn Loose The Swans" (1993)

Tracklist :
1.Sear Me MCMXCIII
2.Your River
3.The Songless Bird
4.The Snow In My Hand
5.The Crown Of Sympathy
6.Turn Loose The Swans
7.Black God




My Dying Bride-"The Thrash Of The Naked Limbs" (1993 EP)



Tracklist :
1.The Thrash Of Naked Limbs
2.Le Cerf Malade
3.Gather Me Up Forever





My Dying Bride-"I Am The Bloody Earth" (1994 EP)

Tracklist :
1.I Am The Bloody Earth
2.Transcending (Into The Exquisite)
3.Crown Of Sympathy (Remix)





My Dying Bride-"Trinity" (1995)

Tracklist :
1.Symhonaire Infernus Et Spera Empyrium
2.God Is Alone
3.De Sade Soliloquay
4.The Trash Of Naked Limbs
5.Le Cerf Malade
6.Gather Me Up Forever
7.I Am The Bloody Earth
8.The Sexuality Of Bereavement
9.Crown Of Sympathy (Remix)




My Dying Bride- "Like Gods Of The Sun" (1996)

Tracklist :
1.Like Gods Of The Sun
2.The Dark Caress
3.Grace Unhearing
4.A Kiss To Remember
5.All Swept Away
6.For You
7.It Will Come
8.Here In The Throat
9.For My Fallen Angel




My Dying Bride-"34.788%... Complete" (1998)

Tracklist :
1.The Whore, The Cook And The Mother
2.The Stance Of Evander Sinoue
3.Der Uberlebende
4.Heroin Chic
5.Apocalypse Woman
6.Base Level Erotica
7.Under Your Wings And Into Your Arms




My Dying Bride-"The Light At The End Of The World" (1999)

Tracklist :
1.She Is The Dark
2.Edenbeast
3.The Night He Died
4.The Light At The End Of The World
5.The Fever Sea
6.Into The Lake Of Ghosts
7.The Isis Script
8.Christliar
9.Sear Me III




My Dying Bride-"Meisterwerk I" (2000)

Tracklist :
Symphonaire Infernus Et Spera Empyrium (Demo)
Crown Of Sympathy
The Grief Of Age (Demo)
A Kiss To Remember
Grace Unhearing (Portishell Mix)
For You
Unreleased Bitterness
Sear Me III




My Dying Bride-"Meisterwerk II" (2001)

Tracklist :
Sear Me MCMXCIII
Follower
Vast Choirs (Demo)
She Is The Dark
Catching Feathers (Demo)
Two Winters Only
Your River
Some Velvet Morning
Roads




My Dying Bride-"The Dreadful Hours" (2001)

Tracklist :
The Dreadful Hours
The Raven And The Rose
Le Figlie Della Tempesta
Black Heart Romance
A Cruel Taste Of Winter
My Hope The Destroyer
The Deepest Of All Hearts
Return To The Beautiful




My Dying Bride-"The Voice Of The Wretched (Live)" (2002)

Tracklist :
She Is The Dark
The Snow In My Hand
Cry Of Mankind
Turn Loose The Swans
A Cruel Taste Of Winter
Under Your Wings And Into Your Arms
A Kiss To Remember
Your River
The Fever Sea
Symphonaire Infernus Et Spera Empyrium




My Dying Bride-"Songs Of Darkness, Words Of Light" (2004)

Tracklist :
The Wreckage Of My Flesh
The Scarlet Garden
Catherine Blake
My Wine In Silence
The Prize Of Beauty
The Blue Lotus
And My Fury Stands Ready
A Doomed Lover




My Dying Bride-Anti-Diluvian Chronicles 3 CD Box (2005)



Tracklist :

CD1
1. Catherine Blake
2. My Wine In Silence
3. Doomed Lover
4. Blue Lotus
5. Dreadful Hours
6. My Hope The Destroyer
7.Deepest Of All Hearts
8. She Is The Dark (live)
9. Light At The End Of The World
10. Fever Sea (live)



CD2
1. Raven And The Rose
2. Sear Me III
3. Whore The Cook And The Mother
4. Der Uberlebende
5. Under Your Wings And Into Your Arms
6. Like Gods Of The Sun
7. Here In The Throat
8. For My Fallen Angel
9. Cry Of Mankind
10. From Darkest Skies



CD3
1. Wreckage Of My Flesh
2. Turn Loose The Swans
3. Black God
4. Sear Me
5. Forever People
6. Bitterness And The Bereavement
7. Symphonaire Infernus Et Spera Empyrium
8. God Is Alone
9. Thrash Of Naked Limbs
10. Sexuality Of Bereavement




My Dying Bride-Sinamorata (2005)

Tracklist :

The Dreadful Hours
The Raven and the Rose
Under Your Wings and Into Your Arms
The Prize of Beauty
The Cry of Mankind
A Kiss to Remember
Catherine Blake
She Is The Dark
My Hope, The Destroyer
The Wreckage of My Flesh
Sear Me
The Fever Sea

Video:
The Prize of Beauty
The Blue Lotus
My Wine in Silence
My Hope, The Destroyer

Live video:
The Dreadful Hours
The Raven and The Rose
She Is The Dark

CD1
CD2


My Dying Bride-"A Line Of Deathless Kings" (2006)

Tracklist :
To Remain Tombless
L'amour Detruit
I Cannot Be Loved
And I Walk With Them
Thy Raven Wings
Loves Intolerable Pain
One Of Beauty's Daughters -
Deeper Down
The Blood, The Wine, The Roses




My Dying Bride-Deeper Down EP (2006)

Tracklist :
1. Deeper Down (uberdoom edit)
2. The Child of Eternity
3. A Kiss to Remember (live)



Pass For All : www.rockindark.com

Hiç yorum yok: